- Visitors must observe the 15mph speed limit in force throughout the public areas of the circuit
- Entry into Castle Combe Karting is at your own risk and whilst we take every reasonable precaution to ensure that you enjoy a safe visit, care should be taken at all times.
- Vehicles and their contents are left entirely at the owner’s risk.
- All drivers – partaking in the event will be required to sign an indemnity form and receive our Full Safety and Track briefing before being permitted onto the track.
- Castle Combe karting or nominated third parties may record or make audio, visual or sound recordings at the track for commercial purposes. It is a condition of entry that drivers consent to use of these images in what format free of charge and without issue.
- The use of photographic, audio and audio-visual equipment is allowed for private non-commercial use only. Photography, audio and audio visual recording for commercial use is strictly prohibited unless agreed in advance and in writing with Castle Combe karting.
- Castle Combe Karting and all its subsidiary companies reserve the right to close to the public, withdraw any session, alter times, prices and events or services without notice.
- NO DRONES: No unauthorised aerial drones of any kind are permitted over the site.
- Castle Combe karting does not condone the dealing in or use of drugs or illegal substances. Anyone found in possession of illegal substances will be evicted from site. Anyone found in possession of large quantities of illegal substances will be detained and dealt with by the police.
- Please dispose of any litter in the bins around the site.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
- All track sessions must be paid for in full at the time of purchase.
- Advanced booking will be closed within a set period before each event/experience.
- Unless otherwise stated, special offers and discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Bookings purchased for specific dates, events or services can be used solely against those events or services.
- Castle Combe Karting is unable to offer refunds against any purchase.
- Castle Combe Karting requires at least 7 day’s notice of cancellation to reschedule your booking. Unless this notice is received your booking will be forfeit.
- For Kart meetings Juniors are classified as 10-15, Adults at 15+ – please see specific events for full details.
- Credit card transactions are made on a separate secure server with full encryption of all credit card data. Your credit card details and personal information will not be shared with any other company or organisation unless directly involved in the transaction process.
- Crash Helmets are compulsory. Helmet straps to be securely done up. Please bring your own or hire one at the Kart Track.
- Adequate clothing must be worn with arms and legs fully covered and suitable shoes worn.
- All drivers and must sign the Indemnity.
- It is a requirement that you attend the safety briefing before being allowed out on Track. No briefing, no track session.
- Always drive within your own and the karts limits.
- Please obey all Track rules.
- Whilst the track is fully approved for karting, drivers take part at their own risk
- Drivers will be carefully monitored throughout the day by our experienced marshalling team. If we consider you are driving dangerously, you will be black flagged and asked to leave the track.
- Dates are offered subject to availability at time of booking.
- Although we like to complain about the British climate, in many years of operation, we have cancelled very few sessions and your safety is always paramount.
- You will be driving karts around Castle Combe Kart Track which means there is some personal risk involved, and you should be aware of this when booking.
- You will be required to sign an indemnity form before being allowed on the track. We have full Public Liability Insurance
Motorsports Can Be Dangerous